Bonfire night is a night to remember where families get together and create their own display or go to a park for a public display. It’s a chance for everyone to get together in the garden; wrapped up in coats, hats and scarves.
Kids are waiting in excitement to see all different colours shoot from the sky from rockets and fountains. It’s a night of big thrills and traditions and a night when it’s very important to keep safety in mind. Below are some important tips on staying safe on bonfire night;
1) Make sure to check the weather beforehand as wind can become a cause of concern and when there are high winds so sparks can drift and start fires elsewhere.
2) If you don’t have a particular place for fireworks like a fire pit or fire bowl then the safest way to do fireworks is to create a circle with bricks or stones so that the flames are contained.
3) One person should be responsible for the bonfire so that it’s always being supervised. It’s fine to get kids involved helping out but never leave children to supervise a fire alone.
4) Never use lighter fluids to help the fire along.
5) Keep a bucket of water or sand handy in case of any accidents.
6) After your party pour a bucket of water over the fire. Do not leave it to go out by itself.
Now the main part of Bonfire night is the fireworks, so where to get best. You should always get your fireworks for all occasions and events such as Bonfire night from Big Shotter Fireworks as we have the most sensational, mind blowing fireworks.
Our huge selection includes barrages, rockets, compound cakes and much more all at the best prices you won’t believe your eyes. Being one of the cheapest firework shops in the whole of the UK, our quality does not compromise. You and your guests will not be disappointed in fact your guests will be amazed at such a display.
Selling Fireworks is what we do best, we know all about them and can help you with all the behind the scenes including safety and choosing the best fireworks for your garden size. Our fireworks are of premium quality and are safe to use when handled properly. Visit or store or shop online to get the best deals on the best fireworks for your display.
Big Shotter Fireworks
57 Darley Street
Mobile: 07931 714846 / 07983 690741