Returns & Refunds
If your goods arrive damaged, you must notify us within a reasonable time frame. Take pictures and forward these to us and we will liaise with our Courier Company and issue you a full refund for the damaged items.
If you need to return any firework product(s) to us, our returns address is:
Big Shotter Fireworks Limited
57 Darley Street
In the event of any items being found to be faulty/damaged we will refund the cost of the return postage. If you prefer, we can generate a return postage label or instruct our Firework Courier to pick up the faulty/damaged product(s).
Faulty or Mis-Firing Items
In this unlikely case, we advise you to leave the particular firework where it is and do not return to it for at least 12 hours. After that take some pictures of the firework/misfire for your reference and send these to us to we can investigate further and liaise with the manufacturer.
We find that the best way to dispose of mis-firing fireworks is to soak the item in a bucket for 2-3 days, then discard it properly (call your local Fire Station / Fire Officer for advice). Once we have authenticated the damage we will then put a credit against your account.
After 30 days, we will either replace or refund the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- You have the right to cancel your order before it has been dispatched we will refund your in full
- However, if your parcel has already been dispatched you will be charged for the cost of shipping. Your refund will not be made until the parcel has been returned back to us. Please remember that we work on a one day dispatch system so to avoid the postage charge and delayed refund you should inform us on the same day that the order is made
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period
- You (the Consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
- You (the Consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however, for fireworks, this needs to be done through a specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to be deducted from any refund due to you
- Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the Consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves